Collaboration, cross-training, and communication
The friendly, cooperative environment at UHealthSolutions promotes close collaboration and strong working relationships within and across departments. This increases our efficiency — and makes UHealthSolutions a fun place to work.
As a UHealthSolutions team member, you’ll have opportunities to learn new skills and broaden your expertise through our cross-training programs. By preparing staff to handle multiple angles of our business, also we ensure the availability of resources for our diverse clients.
We have multiple channels for communication between managers and staff members, with the goal of continuously improving the UHealthSolutions experience. Here are some of the ways we make that happen:
- Regular leadership meetings
- Employee appreciation events
- Celebration of National Customer Service Week
The UHealthSolutions leadership places high priority on being an active part of the Worcester community. Our team shows strong support for the company’s numerous outreach efforts:
- Marine Toys for Tots Foundation — collecting toys as Christmas gifts for needy children in the community
- Worcester County Food Bank — helping alleviate hunger in Central Massachusetts
- UMass Medicine Cancer Walk — raising money for lifesaving research and care at the UMass Medicine Cancer Center of Excellence
- Giving trees — supporting various community charities with donations
- Donations for foster care — providing personal items for children in foster care