Our contact center is supported by in-house information technology experts dedicated to bringing greater depth and efficiency to all service offerings. We have developed tools to help clients streamline, simplify, and, in some cases, eliminate their most time-consuming business process tasks. Our capabilities include:
- 24/7/365 operation
- Capacity for 300 seats
- Multilingual staff
- Interpretation services available in 180 languages
- Can scale up or down based on program needs
- Able to produce standard, custom, and ad-hoc reporting
- Secure data storage and data center
- Onsite generator
- Back-up contact center in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
- Remote Agent enabled
Our Mitel phone system is supported and enhanced by additional resources that make UHealthSolutions an ideal partner. Offerings include:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Our CRM system, a Microsoft product, enables our agents to document and track details regarding patient encounters when circumstances call for detail above and beyond that of phone system reporting. This leading CRM technology offers robust standard reporting and many customizable features to meet individual client needs as they evolve. It is also an invaluable source of trending analysis.
- Interpretation Services: In addition to our multilingual staff, we work with a diverse, medically qualified interpretation service to ensure that we can meet the language needs of all patients.
- Workforce Management: Staffing a call center requires constant monitoring of service levels and proactive, advanced forecasting and scheduling techniques. Our workforce management software is fully integrated with our phone system and supports dedicated analysts in effectively staffing and monitoring call center activity.
- Knowledge Management: Our knowledge management tool, an eGain product, helps us increase customer satisfaction by ensuring the accessibility of consistent, accurate, and client-specific information.
- Quality Assurance: We manage and evaluate inbound and outbound communications with quality monitoring and evaluation software. Our Quality Management system delivers full-time, encrypted recording and quality management scorecards to ensure that specialists are consistently providing your patients with optimal customer service.