With more and more pressure on health care organizations to reduce costs, many are outsourcing their patient communication functions.
Whether you need a full-service or supplemental solution, we have a range of options:
- Appointment scheduling and reminders, live or automated
- Call triage
- Development of member communication materials
- 24/7 answering service
Trained to understand the nuances of your organization, our team fully represents your goals and mission when communicating with your members and patients. Your callers experience a seamless transition — from their viewpoint, they are calling and receiving service from your organization. UHealthSolutions remains undetectable.
The discretion and expertise of our customer service representatives makes this possible. Our team has essential information about your organization at their fingertips — from hours and directions to scheduling practices of individual physicians to emergency protocols and more.
Translation and disability accommodation
We recognize the need for fast, reliable translation for your non-English-speaking clients. Our team has access to several options to ensure accessibility in nearly any language:
- Twenty-five percent of our staff is multilingual.
- Because our office is located in an area with a large bilingual and multilingual population, we can easily scale up this percentage based on client need.
- Our translation service has the capacity to translate 180 languages.
We also accommodate those who are deaf or hard-of-hearing by having a TTY line available. And our team is adept at using relay services.
Populations we serve
At UHealthSolutions, we have expertise in providing customer service, outreach, and education for people with complex medical needs:
- Medicare and Medicaid dual-eligible populations
- People with physical, intellectual, and developmental disabilities
- Children with special care needs
- Patients with serious and chronic mental illness
- Non-English-speaking populations
- Deaf and hard-of-hearing populations